“Smallville” Star Kristin Kreuk is Hot as Fuck


One thing I don’t fully understand but fully embrace is how touchy/feely girls are with each other. I was sitting outside on a bench doing what I do and two girls sat down next to me. They start talking about their dads and boys and school and all the standard shit girls talk about and the whole time they were rubbing each other. At first I thought nothing of it, but as the stroking continued I got a little curious. Were they bisexual or just good friends? Because I’ve never rubbed any of my friends like that, but that’s probably because I have no friends.

I guess it doesn’t really matter because there are worse things to witness than two teens stroking each other semi-erotically. I started to think they were just doing it for my benefit, you know, to get me going, but then they noticed me staring, gave me the finger and walked away. It’s good to be me.

Here’s Kristin Kreuk releasing her inner slut, in an attempt to shed her “goodie-two-shoes” image she projected during her stint on that shitty TV show where she played the girlfriend of Superman when Superman was still a whiny emo teenager.







You have read this article Kristin Kreuk / Lingerie / sexy / Sluts with the title “Smallville” Star Kristin Kreuk is Hot as Fuck. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/08/smallville-star-kristin-kreuk-is-hot-as.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...