Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Naked for Maxim Magazine


I fall in love every time there’s a flash rainstorm and girls who are wearing white and going braless are caught in it, usually trying to hide themselves, before giving up because they’ve been beat. I’m a romantic like that. Now I’m going to write a love song about it as I masturbate and cry…and while I do that, here’s Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wearing lingerie, going naked for Maxim Portugal’s August 2012 edition. 






You have read this article Lingerie / Maxim / Models / Naked / Nude / Rosie Huntington-Whiteley / sexy / Sluts with the title Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Naked for Maxim Magazine. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/08/rosie-huntington-whiteley-naked-for.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...