Jennifer Aniston is Box Office Gold in Bra and Panties


Wait a second Hollywood…are you telling me that if I buy a ticket to “We’re The Millers,” starring Jennifer Aniston, I’ll get to hear her read jokes with the robotic delivery of a GPS unit AND see the bra of an unattractive, old lady with B cups?

Well congratulations, you’ve done it again! Here’s my money. Is $100 enough? $200? Name your price Hollywood. Please don’t tell me I’m too late and opening weekend is already sold out. And yes, I was being sarcastic, you doofus!
You have read this article Jennifer Aniston / Lingerie / Movies / Sluts with the title Jennifer Aniston is Box Office Gold in Bra and Panties. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/08/jennifer-aniston-is-box-office-gold-in.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...