Iwa Moto is My Sex Slave


Some bitches suck, others bite, and some just lay there and do nothing because you’ve drugged them and that’s why you’re having your way with them. I like to think of my posts as if they were my sex slaves that do a little bit of all those things…and in the end, you’re going to cum regardless of whether they’re there or not…but that could just be a sign of me spending too much time on the computer and that’s why I need to get off the couch and stare at girls on the bus during rush hour.

Speaking of sex slaves, here’s Iwa Moto in lingerie, locked up in my basement sex dungeon. Jealous, bitches?



You have read this article Iwa Moto / Lingerie / sexy / Sluts with the title Iwa Moto is My Sex Slave. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/08/iwa-moto-is-my-sex-slave.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...