I Don’t Give a Shit About Claudine Villanueva’s Hard Face, Check Out the Size of Her Rack!


I am on the fence about this Claudine Villanueva bitch. I mean, I’d obviously fuck the shit out of her until she can’t walk if given the chance, because she has a vagina, and that’s all I require for choosing who to sex ninety-eight percent of the time…the other two percent of the time I just freestyle a.k.a. ladyboys. 

I’m not bitter. I don’t really care about her commercial hustle. I just think a sex tape is always the better strategy, rather than modeling.


You have read this article Bikini / Claudine Villanueva / sexy / Sluts with the title I Don’t Give a Shit About Claudine Villanueva’s Hard Face, Check Out the Size of Her Rack!. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/08/i-dont-give-shit-about-claudine.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...