Celebrity Retro Nudity: Mimi Rogers a.k.a. The First Mrs. Tom Cruise


I hate when I fall in love with new moms in booty shorts trying to drop the baby weight and already doing a good job of it, all round in the right places—it throws everything I feel about new mothers out the window. It makes me forget about their ravaged vaginas that look worse than a homeless hooker after getting raped with a large object. New moms also appeal to me because I can tell they are horny thanks to an absentee husband uninterested in his bitch now that she’s shat out his kid.

Here’s Mimi Rogers showing off her big fat droopy titties and hairy mom vagina in some godawful movie I couldn’t be bothered to look up Google for the title. Enjoy, pervs!



You have read this article boobs / Breasts / Mimi Rogers / Naked / Nipples / Pussy / Retro Nudity / Titties / Tom Cruise / Vagina with the title Celebrity Retro Nudity: Mimi Rogers a.k.a. The First Mrs. Tom Cruise. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/08/celebrity-retro-nudity-mimi-rogers-aka.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...