Cassandra Dawn Bath Pleasures Photoshoot for Playboy


I’ve been sending my dick pics to random girls hoping for it to hit the right one, hoping it will go viral, so I become Internet famous for having a micro penis. So far, I’ve just managed to alienate all the girls I’ve been talking to. They’ve stopped answering my PMs. My publicity stunt has failed. I should have saved my dick exposure for when they were drunk and medicated, unable to say no.

Here’s Playboy babe Cassandra Dawn getting down and dirty while getting nice and clean at the shower. Fap away, sluts!





You have read this article ass / boobs / Breasts / Butt / Cassandra Dawn / Naked / Nipples / Nude / playboy / Pussy / Sluts / Titties / Vagina with the title Cassandra Dawn Bath Pleasures Photoshoot for Playboy. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/08/cassandra-dawn-bath-pleasures.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...