UFC Chick Rowdy Ronda Rousey Naked


My buddy Clyde is gay for the UFC. He pretends it’s about the fighting and athleticism, but I’m pretty sure it’s about the dude-on-dude grinding. I can tell by the sparkle in his eyes when he talks about it. Well, he was wondering why I haven’t posted pics of Rowdy Ronda Rousey, some chick UFC fighter he wants to fuck because she’s the gateway body to homosexual sex with his idols without going full homo…or some shit.

I’m not against fit girls. If anything, I prefer fit chicks to fat chicks, but there’s just something about a girl that can kick my ass while doing pull ups that threatens my number one seduction strategy: rape.

Here are the pics for my closet-case UFC-loving homo homeboy. Enjoy, cocksucker!


You have read this article Naked / Nude / Rowdy Ronda Rousey / Sluts / Sports / UFC with the title UFC Chick Rowdy Ronda Rousey Naked. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/07/ufc-chick-rowdy-ronda-rousey-naked.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...