Lovi Poe in Sexy Lingerie


Lovi Poe is some cunt who I was randomly following on Instagram who ignores all my love notes I leave as comments on her pictures who I ended up Googling to discover she’s some local Filipina actress who really doesn’t matter to the rest of the world, but since women live in a fucking bubble that is their immediate surroundings, probably thinks she really fucking matters, and thus behaves accordingly…which is just fucking annoying and makes me hate her, even when staring at her impossibly hot lingerie pics for Bench Body.



You have read this article Lingerie / Lovi Poe / sexy / Sluts with the title Lovi Poe in Sexy Lingerie. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/07/lovi-poe-in-sexy-lingerie.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...