Lady GaGa New Naked Pic


Some sick motherfucker emailed me this horribly depressing picture that he claimed was Lady GaGa naked. As someone who normally hates gore or disgusting things, I felt compelled to see what it was, only to fall victim to false marketing, because in the photo, the whore is wearing underwear. It’s one of the rare occasions that I’m happy a bitch is in underwear. I thank god she’s under fucking wraps…not that I have anything against Lady GaGa’s genitals. I mean, I’ve seen her ass up close and it was decent. I just hate everything they represent.
You have read this article Lady GaGa / Sluts / Topless with the title Lady GaGa New Naked Pic. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/07/lady-gaga-new-naked-pic.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...