Jessica Alba Showing Boobies!!!


I don’t know what this photo shoot is for, but I like seeing Jessica Alba topless, flashing titties, pretty much looking like she’s fallen over from being roofied at her high school prom by some sexual predator, let’s say someone like me. So this someone drugs Alba to have a clear path to her golden, fleshy, baby-making cavern of all things good in the world, because mom or not, Alba is still pretty fucking hot, and mom or not, I can still have fantasies of being the guy she never gave the time of day to, getting up inside her while she rests. It’s a totally normal fantasy. Google it if you don’t believe me…
You have read this article boobs / Breasts / Jessica Alba / Nipples / Sluts / Titties with the title Jessica Alba Showing Boobies!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/07/jessica-alba-showing-boobies.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...