G Toengi is Back…Now with Titties!!!


I’ve been into adventures lately. You know, going out there and meeting sluts, convincing them to take nudes with me, or take nudes on me…but I haven’t actually bothered going on any adventures. I have Facebook for that. You see, I’m equally unsuccessful from the comfort of my own disgusting, miserable hell I call home.

So here’s G Toengi trying to make a comeback on the pages of FHM. Before you say something nasty like “she’s an old has-been,” I’ll have you know that back in the day, this chick was the “it” girl when it came to fap fantasies for many adolescent boys. In any case, she still looks good…and fuller in the chesticles, too!

Let’s take a trip down memory lane with pics from her previous FHM photo shoot…



You have read this article FHM / G Toengi / sexy / Sluts with the title G Toengi is Back…Now with Titties!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/07/g-toengi-is-backnow-with-titties.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...