Eliza Dushku Topless Pic!!!


My failed pick-up line on Facebook today was:

I know we have never met, but I need you to do a favor for me. I want unprotected anal sex with you because I have never come in an asshole before and I am dying of a brain injury, so it is now or never.

So far, no responses.

Anyhoo, it’s hard to believe pretty little Eliza Dushku is 30-years-old already, huh? Ever ytime I see this gorgeous slut, I always think of her as being a teen. I guess being in movies like “Bring It On” helps with that kind of typecasting.

Unfortunately, none of her roles have been particularly sexy nor has she done any sex scenes. I have long wanted to see Eliza Dushku nude and the only way you are going to see that is via this high quality fake photo and…wow! That’s just how I imagined Eliza to look naked, too—perky tits and a sexy, flat stomach.
You have read this article boobs / Breasts / Eliza Dushku / Nipples / Photoshop Awards / Sluts / Titties / Topless with the title Eliza Dushku Topless Pic!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/07/eliza-dushku-topless-pic.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...