Danica Torres…Damn, Girl!


I’m still alive. I guess this brain trauma, brain damage, brain bleeding is a slow killer…or maybe, just maybe, I am not destined to die yet. But I am destined to get sued, because some asshole paparazzi agency is on my ass over an Ashley Tisdale pic I don’t remember posting, trying to get me to pay 500 fucking U.S. dollars for her shitty bikini pic, when bitch should be paying me to promote her. Fucking assholes.



Here are pics and a video of the delectable Danica Torres while I deal with my dying…
 
You have read this article Danica Torres / Lingerie / sexy / Sluts with the title Danica Torres…Damn, Girl!. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/07/danica-torresdamn-girl.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...