Carlene Benin and Her Huge Hooters in Playboy


The Internet has made me soft. There was a time when I’d be outside, looking at whores, fucking with whores, fucking whores. Nowadays I just message them on Facebook. They ignore me, so I jerk off to their vacation pics, and we leave it at that. I move on to the next one in a perpetual circle of life that I never need to leave my house to run laps around. Pathetic to some, pretty convenient for others…I’m drunk.

Anyhoo, here is Carlene Benin and her amazingly enormous juggs in sexy fishnet lingerie. Enjoy, sluts!




You have read this article boobs / Breasts / Carlene Benin / Lingerie / Nipples / playboy / sexy / Sluts / Titties / Topless with the title Carlene Benin and Her Huge Hooters in Playboy. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/07/carlene-benin-and-her-huge-hooters-in.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...