Brandy Gier is The Sexiest Boxer Ever!


I just saw two high school students pretty much having sex in the park behind a building while their friends watched and cheered them on until the cops came to break them up. I would have filmed if it wouldn’t have gotten me sent to jail and if I wasn’t so sucked into the amazing live sex show they were starring in. Because they were 14…even though 14 today is like 20 from when I was 14, because girls get their periods at 14.

Anyhoo, here’s some slut named Brandy Gier knocking us out with her one-two combination of big boobs in a tight tank top. 




You have read this article Brandy Gier / sexy / Sluts with the title Brandy Gier is The Sexiest Boxer Ever!. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/07/brandy-gier-is-sexiest-boxer-ever.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...