Angelican Panganiban is Single and Very Fappable


Someone wrote me to tell me that no one reads my site, they just come for the pictures, and that everything I write is stupid. I guess he’s read it enough to know that, because (sarcasm alert) no one who has obviously done such extensive research on the site’s audience would go into this topic uneducated. This incident serves as a reminder for me that people are generally idiots who don’t get it…and solidifying the reason why I write this shit for myself: because 1) I have nothing better to do, and 2) more importantly, because it gets me model pussy.

Here are hot pics of the very sexy and very single Angelica Panganiban for you pervs to drool over while I wash the smell of model pussy off my hands before my wife thinks it’s a tuna sandwich and tries to eat me—the smell of food, even when it is actually the smell of pussy, makes her see red. Happy fapping, motherfuckers…



You have read this article Angelica Panganiban / sexy / Sluts with the title Angelican Panganiban is Single and Very Fappable. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/07/angelican-panganiban-is-single-and-very.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...