You’re Going to Have Assemble a Great Deal of Cash for the Avengers Ultimate Blu-Ray Set


Full disclosure: The only Marvel movie-verse movie I own is “Iron Man.” I liked “Incredible Hulk” and “Iron Man 2,” just not quite enough to buy them, and when “Thor” and “Captain America” came out, it was close enough to the Avengers that I figured Marvel might released a huge mega-set of everything and I could just pick that up instead. Obviously, I’m a genius.

The “Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase One: Avengers Assembled Blu-ray Set” will contain 10 discs of the six movies mentioned above (including one full disc of extras) will be released later this year, and can be pre-ordered at Amazon for $153. That’s the good news. The bad news is that it’s going to be in special packaging that I’m 99% sure will be the briefcase Fury carries the Cosmic Cube in (I note special packaging isn’t a bummer for most people, I’m just anal about everything looking right on my media shelves) and three of the set’s 10 discs will be the 3-D versions of “Thor,” “Captain America” and “The Avengers,” which you can’t avoid buying. 


I honestly don’t know if I’m getting it. I loved the bejeezus out of “The Avengers,” but I have no desire to own useless 3-D versions of some of these movies. I guess it’ll depend on any exclusive extras the set has. But to end on a high note, I really like that they’re calling this “Phase 1.” I may not want the Phase 2 set, but I very much look forward to seeing the Phase 2 movies.


I approve of this message:


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article Black Widow / Captain America / DVD / Iron Man / Movies / Nerd Alert / Shopping / Super Heroes / The Avengers / The Hulk / Thor with the title You’re Going to Have Assemble a Great Deal of Cash for the Avengers Ultimate Blu-Ray Set. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/06/youre-going-to-have-assemble-great-deal.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...