We’ve Got One Million Pageviews!


Hola, señor and señoritas! I just wanted to take a moment from my “busy” blogging “work” to give myself a pat on the back, as well as the other fine men, women, and child laborers who have given life to The Daze of My Life. 


See, late last night, we reached our one-millionth pageview! Yay! I’m quite pleased, since the site has only been around since March last year, and I’ve only been taking it seriously since sometime last month. It’s the greatest job in the world, and every day I get paid to write nonsense about slutty celebs, sex toys, and other silly things is a very good day indeed.


But I’m not posting this just to congratulate myself; I’m posting it to thank you guys for reading, for helping promote the site, for commenting, and for generally being funny and clever and awesome. I know there are certainly other general purpose sites nowadays out there—so I thank you for sticking with me and the site. Obviously, without you guys, there is no The Daze of My Life. Please know that I always appreciate that. I hope I continue to make it worth your while.


I approve of this message:


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article Personal Stuff / The Daze of My Life with the title We’ve Got One Million Pageviews!. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/06/weve-got-one-million-pageviews.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...