Stop Sexing Me with Your Eyes, Angelica Panganiban


I was happily staring at breasts and assess everywhere I went yesterday. I realized how much better girls are to look at rather than talk to and try to interact with. Sure, you need to talk to them in order to fuck them, and fucking them is great, but sometimes, just looking at them is enough. It comes with less frustration, anger and hate.

Anyhoo, here is Angelica Panganiban giving me a dose of my own medicine by fucking me visually with her seductive stare. I feel so violated.



I approve of this message:


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article Angelica Panganiban / Bikini / sexy / Sluts with the title Stop Sexing Me with Your Eyes, Angelica Panganiban. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/06/stop-sexing-me-with-your-eyes-angelica.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...