Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Topless in a Thong


These pictures of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley are circulating the Internet, but I don’t know when they are from. I just know that they’re not the first time I’ve seen a bitch on a balcony topless, and they won’t be the last. Because staring at girls on balconies is always fruitful for a peeping tom.

I also know that this isn’t the first time I’ve seen Rosie Huntington-Whitely topless. She was a model before becoming a horrible Megan Fox replacement actress, and models are always fucking topless. But that doesn’t mean we don’t welcome new renditions of her titties.




I approve of this message:


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article boobs / Breasts / Models / Nipples / Rosie Huntington-Whiteley / Sluts / Titties / Topless with the title Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Topless in a Thong. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/06/rosie-huntington-whiteley-topless-in.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...