Rihanna Topless, Shows Butt-Crack


Rihanna is topless in Esquire’s July issue that hasn’t come out yet, but they’re seeding the Internet with a few pics to generate a little buzz and really, who gives a fuck?

This bitch was a child hooker in Barbados, according to a very reliable source. Bitch was never meant to be the star that she is, so when I look at her, I see an overvalued twat. I should be fucking this on my Caribbean vacations for a hundred dollars, but instead, I’m posting pics of her topless covering her tits like she matters. FUCK THAT NOISE…




I approve of this message:


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article ass / Butt / Rihanna / sexy / Sluts / Topless with the title Rihanna Topless, Shows Butt-Crack. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/06/rihanna-topless-shows-butt-crack.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...