Rica Peralejo has Still Got It


Earlier this morning, I spent three hours at the SSS office trying to get my wife’s disability checks because she’s a fat, lazy slob, who blames being a fat and lazy slob on a work injury over a decade ago, when in reality she is just a fat lazy slob, but I don’t complain because she gets 75% of her salary for doing nothing…and I get to steal from her, allowing me to do nothing too.

I get called a pervert by the workers, I flirted with some 18-year-old teen runaway by talking about my wife’s sour vagina, I took a swig of some booze from some other lowlife—I think I was in heaven…lowlife heaven. I want to move in there.

Anyhoo, here’s an oldie but goodie Pinay hottie Rica Peralejo in some candid bikini shots. Enjoy, pervs!




I approve of this message:


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article Bikini / Rica Peralejo / sexy / Sluts with the title Rica Peralejo has Still Got It. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/06/rica-peralejo-has-still-got-it.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...