Mocha Uson is a Luxurious Sexy Bitch


I am not surrounded by hot girls right now…and that is disappointing. I think it’s time to leave my wife and marry a hot 20-year-old illegal Chinese immigrant who just wants citizenship and will treat me like a king until shit gets it via blowjobs.

Anyhoo, here are some sexy pics of Mocha Uson just chilling at home, surrounded by high-priced luxury items: bottles of Patron Tequila, Louis Vuitton bags, the latest vibrator models, etc.




I approve of this message:


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article Mocha Unson / sexy / Sluts with the title Mocha Uson is a Luxurious Sexy Bitch. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/06/mocha-uson-is-luxurious-sexy-bitch.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...