Kaye Abad is Insanely Sexy in FHM


I need more pussy to take pictures of for Instagram. Consider this a casting call for all bitches everywhere–of all shapes and sizes–because Instagram has become the only interesting thing to do on the Internet.

Twitter is dead. Just today I didn’t bother tweeting about how I jerked off to Susan Boyle, because I know no one cares.

Real-life conversations are dead. I tried talking to a girl last night when I should’ve just texted her instead…that way she would’ve stayed interesting.

Anyhoo, everyone’s fave Pinay girl-next-door, Kaye Abad brought the sexy to the pags of FHM’s June 2012 issue. Enjoy, bitches!







I approve of this message:


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article Bikini / FHM / Kaye Abad / sexy / Sluts with the title Kaye Abad is Insanely Sexy in FHM. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/06/kaye-abad-is-insanely-sexy-in-fhm.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...