Iwa Moto is 50% Pinay, 50% Japanese and 100% Fuckable


I love the girls who follow me on Facebook. For some reason, they are all fucking hot and I want to marry every single one of them with my penis…but only after we get romantic: sailing, riding bikes, cuddling, and throat-fucking…with love and romance, obviously, because you don’t get to throat-fucking without romance. With that said, we should be friends.

Anyhoo, here are sexy pics of the impossibly hot Iwa Moto. Arigato, bitches!




I approve of this message:


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article Bikini / Iwa Moto / sexy / Sluts with the title Iwa Moto is 50% Pinay, 50% Japanese and 100% Fuckable. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/06/iwa-moto-is-50-pinay-50-japanese-and.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...