Got Milk, Christine Mendoza?


The best thing about basement shit hole apartments during a rainstorm is the flooding. I always wanted an indoor lake and now I got one. Of course, I may die from the chemicals, asbestos, mold…but right now, nature has come to me and all I need is a cocktail, like I was Tom Cruise, to make this feel like summer vacation.

Anyhoo, here’s Christine Mendoza pouring herself a glass of milk. Or to be exact, pouring a glass of milk over herself. Enjoy, sluts!


I approve of this message:


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article boobs / Breasts / Christine Mendoza / Naked / Nude / sexy / Sluts with the title Got Milk, Christine Mendoza?. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/06/got-milk-christine-mendoza.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...