Georgina Wilson is Sexy and Sweaty for Esquire



I woke up with a pair of panties in my pocket this morning, with no memory of where they came from. These kinds of blackouts scare me, but luckily there was no blood anywhere. I probably stole them from someone’s house, and probably didn’t steal them from someone wearing them…I hope.

While I regroup, check out the covers and teaser video for Esquire Philippines’ July 2012 issue featuring my future ex-wife Georgina Wilson. 

 

I approve of this message:


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article Bikini / Esquire / Georgina Wilson / Models / sexy / Sluts with the title Georgina Wilson is Sexy and Sweaty for Esquire. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/06/georgina-wilson-is-sexy-and-sweaty-for.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...