Friday Wouldn’t Be Complete Without Your Weekly Dose of Reaction GIFs





When my friends tell me what I did the night before at the bar


 
When an ex likes my Facebook status

 
 
When I walked on my Grandpa and his 78-year-old girlfriend doing the nasty

 

When I’m introduced to someone



When I hear someone talking about me outside my cubicle


 
When someone forces me to dance sober

 
 
Showing up late and my boss has the day off


 
When I get Head & Shoulders in my eyes

 
 
How I feel after staying up all night


 
Happens every weekend 10 minutes before the bar closes

 
 
When the police start tailing me when I am already going over the speed limit



Getting a compliment from a pretty girl


 
When I see someone coming out of the bathroom without washing his hand


You have read this article gif / Humor with the title Friday Wouldn’t Be Complete Without Your Weekly Dose of Reaction GIFs. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/06/friday-wouldnt-be-complete-without-your.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...