Celebrity Retro Nudity: “Baywatch” Star Erika Eleniak’s Giant Chichis

 

I went out to a bar for the first time in months. I forgot to Instagram the whores I was chatting up. I realized I’m pretty old already, but luckily the same gang of rejects are still doing the same thing…and are old, too. So together we stared at the new generation of fat titties on fatter chicks. I didn’t actually see tits, but a lot of girls were in sheer tops with—solid fashion choice.

Anyhoo, here are some screenshots of former “Baywatch” star Erika Eleniak showing off the boobies. Enjoy, sluts!






I approve of this message:


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article ass / Baywatch / boobs / Breasts / Butt / Erika Eleniak / Nipples / Retro Nudity / Sluts / Titties with the title Celebrity Retro Nudity: “Baywatch” Star Erika Eleniak’s Giant Chichis. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/06/celebrity-retro-nudity-baywatch-star.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...