Alessandra De Rossi is Skinny but Sexy


I have decided the hottest thing ever is a skinny girl eating ribs in little short shorts and bikini tops, because I witnessed it on a patio last night. The bitches were bone-sucking, finger-licking, all while giggling and looking hot, giving me a raging boner, even though I know in 5 years they’ll all be fat, dumpy, 25-year-olds. I am learning to appreciate them now. You know, enjoy the moment and shit. Because it’s not like I’m fucking them. Sluts.

Anyhoo, here are a couple of sexy pics of my fave skinny Pinay slut, Alessandra De Rossi. Enjoy, fuckers!



I approve of this message:



LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article Alessandra De Rossi / Bikini / sexy / Sluts with the title Alessandra De Rossi is Skinny but Sexy. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/06/alessandra-de-rossi-is-skinny-but-sexy.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...