Monica Bellucci’s Big Titties in Vanity Fair


I really don’t give a fuck about Monica Bellucci or her big Italian titties. Sure I’ve posted PICS OF HER GRABBING HER NAKED TITS before, and I appreciated her titty size and volume, but she’s fucking old. And unless you were one of those diehards who was into her in the ‘90s, I don’t see why you’d care to see her now menopausal middle-aged body in a corset, exploiting her tits. Oh right, you still care because of her tits…you pervert.

Here she is in Vanity Fair Italy staying relevant.



I approve of this message:


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article Monica Bellucci / sexy / Sluts / Vanity Fair with the title Monica Bellucci’s Big Titties in Vanity Fair. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/05/monica-belluccis-big-titties-in-vanity.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...