Misa Campo is Topless and Fuckable


I don’t care that Jessica Sanchez is a finalist in “American Idol.” I do care that you fuckers don’t LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE. You ungrateful sluts make it very hard to reach 100,000 likes—making me shop around to buy “likes,” only to realize I’d rather spend my money on booze.

But seriously, is it because you’re shy? Scared what your wife or boss will say? Fuck them! They don’t matter! It’s all about us! Like The Daze of My Life page on Facebook! We’re in this together!

Now I need to go fuck 21-year-old mixed-race bald pussy…like I was Che Guevara. It’s all about the revolution, bitches.

Anyhoo, here are some TOPLESS PICS of Pinay hottie MISA CAMPO. Enjoy, pervs!




I approve of this message:


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article Misa Campo / Models / Sluts / Topless with the title Misa Campo is Topless and Fuckable. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/05/misa-campo-is-topless-and-fuckable.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...