Miley Cyrus Showing Titties at the Billboard Music Awards


Apparently the Billboard Music Awards were on last night and I had no idea, proving yet again that I am not a celebrity gossip blogger or industry insider in any way. I just post the hot pics of the bitches everyone praises. You know, bitches who are overpaid and over-hyped, bitches with annoying egos that we’d all fuck but aren’t as good as the media wants us to think.

Truth be told, even if I did know the Billboard Music Awards were on, I wouldn’t watch it, because only shitty commercial/radio/pop music I hate is celebrated on that shit. Plus the dialogue is bad, and the fact that it’s just a show where rich people giving nonsense awards to other rich people, with no real value, other than that it makes money to celebrate idiots who have already pretty much won the lottery.

I think the highlight of the red carpet was Miley’s hot new body, with no bra, in a blazer, and wearing a chain that is designed like some titty decoration. But that’s just because I’m really digging Miley’s fitness lately.



I approve of this message:


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article boobs / Breasts / Miley Cyrus / sexy / Sluts with the title Miley Cyrus Showing Titties at the Billboard Music Awards. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/05/miley-cyrus-showing-titties-at.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...