Man, I Sure Would Love To Fuck Georgina Wilson


The girls I used to harass on the phone have stopped responding to me. I think I’ve officially alienated my social network of pussy. It’s an interesting feeling being alone in this world…I mean other than having an obese wife. She doesn’t count because I’m sure she’s not actually human.

Anyhoo, here are a few choice pics of the very sexy Georgina Wilson. You’re welcome, sluts!










I approve of this message:


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article Georgina Wilson / Lingerie / Models / sexy / Sluts with the title Man, I Sure Would Love To Fuck Georgina Wilson. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/05/man-i-sure-would-love-to-fuck-georgina.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...