Kristen Stewart Looks, Dare I Say It…Hot!


In the movie “Cosmopolis,” Robert Pattinson plays billionaire Eric Packer on a sex-filled journey across Manhattan. It’s the breakout role he needs to move away from teen heartthrob to legitimate actor, so of course he asked his girlfriend to clean up nice, come to the premiere, and almost fall out of her dress. 

When asked for comment, my buddy Clyde said he would need a few hours to study these photos before he would know just how many children they would destroy. I guess that really depends on his sperm count.



I approve of this message:


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article Kristen Stewart / sexy / Sluts with the title Kristen Stewart Looks, Dare I Say It…Hot!. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/05/kristen-stewart-looks-dare-i-say-ithot.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...