Katy Perry in a Sports Bra for Adidas


I don’t know why these Katy Perry Adidas ads are doing the rounds today. The ad or a variation of it came out last August, but I guess Adidas tapped into the archive footage and released a new edit, just because Katy Perry is popular, although sloppy...and certainly not athletic.

In these pics, Katy is wearing the enemy: a sports bra—more specifically, a sports bra that flattens her titties in the worst way possible. It’s part of the reason I don’t work out, because when I used to go to the gym, I would see titties smothered, suffocating, begging for air…and I knew I couldn’t sit back and take that kind of abuse or witness such horrible crimes. So I turned to locking myself in my house and eating. A wise choice.

Anyhoo, here is Katy Perry’s horrible, wrecked, vile face…

You have read this article Advertising / Fashion / Katy Perry / sexy / Sluts with the title Katy Perry in a Sports Bra for Adidas. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/05/katy-perry-in-sports-bra-for-adidas.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...