Jewel Garcia Hot Bikini Pics!!!


The highlight of my night was falling in love with a blonde girl with a hot ass in tight jeans in the grocery store who was very excited they were running a Dairy Queen promotion. She was with some balding black guy who I assume has polluted her and I wasn’t able to follow them home–so I’ll never see her again…and that really sucks for my stalking ego.

I am usually better at these kinds of things. I’m getting old, tired and too fat the climb fire escapes to watch girls shower. I’ve lost my spark. The end of an era. I guess I’ll just stick to INTERNET CREEPING.

Anyhoo, here are some sexy bikini pics of Pinay hottie Jewel Garcia. Enjoy, pervs!




I approve of this message:


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article Bikini / Jewel Garcia / sexy / Sluts with the title Jewel Garcia Hot Bikini Pics!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/05/jewel-garcia-hot-bikini-pics.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...