I Still Have A Thing For Cristina Garcia


I am writing my thesis on how the world went to shit when we gave women the right to vote…not because I am in school, but I feel it is important to address the fact that for millions of years, women were treated as mere possessions.

But then some asshole decided to recognize them as their own entity, despite evolution not preparing them to be their own entity, leading to so much craziness and bad decision-making. It’s a real fucked up situation right now. I promise everyone I’ll get to the bottom of it…ideally with my penis.

Anyhoo, here are very hot pics of the impossibly beautiful and my all-time fave Pinay babe Cristina Garcia. You’re welcome, sluts!







I approve of this message:


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article Cristina Garcia / Lingerie / Models / sexy / Sluts with the title I Still Have A Thing For Cristina Garcia. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/05/i-still-have-thing-for-cristina-garcia.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...