I Like Any Slut in a Bikini, Especially If It’s Christine Mendoza


I was walking my dog this morning and saw this vision in the shortest shorts jog by me. I thought to myself, “What an amazing outfit to jog in…you hot fucking bitch who just made herself that much hotter in spandex.”

She was running with her boyfriend and I figured I’d never see her again after cursing him for being able to fuck that ass. Twenty minutes later, I’m walking back, and the girl is lying on the sidewalk holding her knee, injured, and the boyfriend probably ran for help or something. I asked her if she was ok, debating whether there is in fact a God, because opportunities like this don’t happen ever. She said she was and I kept walking, never see her again…because I fail often…even in love…with girls in short shorts.

I should have told her “I’m trained in CPR” and mouth-to-mouthed her…or used her inability to stand to carry her to safety. I use the word “safety” loosely, becaude you never look a gift horse in the mouth…you fuck it.

Either way, lost love or not, here are some sexy bikini pics of the very hot Christine Mendoza. Enjoy, pervs!






You have read this article Bikini / Christine Mendoza / Models / sexy / Sluts with the title I Like Any Slut in a Bikini, Especially If It’s Christine Mendoza. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/05/i-like-any-slut-in-bikini-especially-if.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...