Gretchen Fullido is Shit-Faced Drunk and Giving Me Her “Fuck Me Now” Look


The past few days have been a summer daze, motherfuckers. It is hot as fuck. Tomorrow, I plan to go to a school for the deaf, where I am going to recruit a kid to follow me around everywhere I go, translating my shit into sign language. I feel my witty banter should be accessible to all.

Anyhoo, here a few sexy pics of busty TV Patrol news anchor Gretchen Fullido. Fuck you.




I approve of this message:


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US

You have read this article Gretchen Fullido / MTV / sexy / Sluts with the title Gretchen Fullido is Shit-Faced Drunk and Giving Me Her “Fuck Me Now” Look. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/05/gretchen-fullido-is-shit-faced-drunk.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...