Celebrity Retro Nudity: Pyar Mirasol Hot Naked Pics!!!


I’ve been drinking and I am in a fucking hateful mood, so I’ve been sending fucking dirty, mean-spirited messages to bitches I hate but want to fuck…and to bitches I’ve fucked and want to hate.

I already got in one drunken fight with a girl on a bike. I got up in her face and called her “a dirty fucking whore” to her face—felt good to have that human touch, to see an actual response, because I call girls “whores” all day but never get the satisfaction of that look of shame and disgust on their faces.

It’s gonna be a good weekend. I may not live through it, but if things stick to how they’ve been today, at least I know I’ll put up a good fight. NOW JOIN ME IN SEDUCING BITCHES ON FACEBOOK WITH MY GENIUS!!!

Here are some more pictures of ‘90s Pinay bold star Pyar Mirasol to jerk off to while I break hearts…



I approve of this message:


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article Naked / Nude / Pyar Mirasol / sexy / Sluts with the title Celebrity Retro Nudity: Pyar Mirasol Hot Naked Pics!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/05/celebrity-retro-nudity-pyar-mirasol-hot.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...