Celebrity Retro Nudity: Demi Moore Naked Pics From “Striptease”


Helping chicks sext their boyfriends or guys they’re fucking when they aren’t fucking me always makes me feel gay. But for some reason, at least once a day a girl writes me a sleazy-as-fuck message asking me if they should send it to the guy they are fucking or if it’s too hot…and all I’m thinking is, “Why the fuck aren’t they fucking sending shit to me?! When did I become the consultant of these things instead of the receiving end of these things?!”

Shit is worse than a fucking hangover. Now I’m gonna go get drunk…but I was gonna do that anyway.

Anyhoo, here are a few naked pics of Demi Moore way back when she was still hot and fuckable… Awww, who am I kidding? I’d still fuck her anorexic ass if she showed up naked on my bed.






I approve of this message:


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article Breasts / Demi Moore / Movies / Nipples / Sluts / Titties / Topless with the title Celebrity Retro Nudity: Demi Moore Naked Pics From “Striptease”. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/05/celebrity-retro-nudity-demi-moore-naked.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...