Asia Agcaoili, God Damn


The smartest thing I ever did was tell my wife I was impotent, because she’s so fucking disgusting-looking and more importantly, disgusting-smelling. You see, looks can always be ignored by closing your eyes.

I could never get hard for her, so I made my crackhead friend write me a fake doctor’s note. So now when I come home smelling of pussy, I just tell her I haven’t showered and my natural scent is pussy. It must have something to do with the impotency. You know, my loss of manhood. I’m a genius.

Anyhoo, here are some more sexy pics of Asia Agcaoili that’s guaranteed to give you a stiff one. Enjoy, pervs!



I approve of this message:


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article Asia Agcaoili / ass / Butt / sexy / Sluts with the title Asia Agcaoili, God Damn. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/05/asia-agcaoili-god-damn.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...