The Avengers: Earth’s Minor-est Heroes



God, I want to lure these kids into a windowless van with candy. Not in a creepy way though, just so I can play Avengers with them all day. Wait. That still sounds pretty creepy, doesn’t it? Never mind, someone just let me know when Li’l Hulk goes to the playground so I can watch from fence and…dammit! Damn you for making me sound so creepy, adorable TV commercial!


I approve of this message:

 
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article Advertising / Comics / Movies / Super Heroes / The Avengers / Toys and Games with the title The Avengers: Earth’s Minor-est Heroes. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/04/the-avengers-earths-minor-est-heroes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...