New Avengers Movie Trailer!!!



Marvel released a new “Avengers” trailer, meaning I’m sure you've seen it already, but if you haven’t, it shows off our best look at Loki’s army of bad guys so far, revealing them finally to be...fuck. I still don’t know. They’re definitely not Skrull or Kree. They don’t look anything like monsters of Norse myth. They’re also definitely not Atlantean. I’m looking right at them and I still don’t know what the fuck they are. Well played, Marvel.

P.S. The new Hulk footage is so incredibly badass. I really think he’s going to be my favorite part of the movie.


I approve of this message:


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article Comics / Movies / Nerd Alert / Super Heroes / The Avengers / Trailers with the title New Avengers Movie Trailer!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/04/new-avengers-movie-trailer.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...