Misa Ocampo is Flawless


So I just saw a dumpy woman get out of her BMW and I thought to myself how shitty it must be to be the guy who bought her that, because if you are going to spend a million or more on a car, it might as well be for a hot-as-fuck, younger, tighter girl…not some old, washed-up bag you married and knocked up when you were young and poor and who you feel you owe something to…unless she knows her place and lets you fuck younger girls, justifying her gold-digging as love because she’s in it for the long haul and the good life

Who cares? These aren’t problems I have to deal with. I just see them and laugh at how unimportant their self-importance is.

Anyhoo, here’s my future ex-wife Misa Ocampo, a good example of a hot-as-fuck, younger, tighter girl that I would gladly buy a car worth a million or more…if I had that kind of money…or any money for that matter. Point being: I’m flat broke.





I approve of this message:

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article Misa Campo / sexy / Sluts with the title Misa Ocampo is Flawless. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/04/misa-ocampo-is-flawless.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...