Misa Campo is The Hottest Pinay Ever!!!


I decided the bitches I fuck are gonna have to sign a waiver to let me take pics of them to put on the Internet. I figure I’m paying them already, so I might as well get my money’s worth, while sharing the pics with you unappreciative, cocksucking trash.

I’ll let you know how that works out. I feel like most girls will back out…unless they aren’t medicated and passed out…like they normally are.

Anyhoo, here are a couple of photos of my soon-to-be ex-wife, Pinay hottie Misa Campo. Enjoy, sluts!




I approve of this message:
 
 
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article Misa Campo / Models / sexy / Sluts with the title Misa Campo is The Hottest Pinay Ever!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/04/misa-campo-is-hottest-pinay-ever.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...