Miley Cyrus No Panties Upskirt Pic


It’s a slow news day, so obviously Miley drops some upskirt pics. Bitch is working for me.

She was wearing a short skirt and then she did some leg lifts or karate kicks or whatever the fuck she’s doing here, and flashed the side of her pussy.

Now I don’t know if this is actual labia, but from my experience, if I don’t know if shit is a pussy slit or meat or flap by looking at it in one long, drawn-out stare with zooming and color adjusting like I did with this picture, it usually means it is not pussy.

I do see skin, not underwear, and I am sure that’s enough for all your motherfuckers to go nuts over, because as it turns out, that it’s enough for me too.

In fact, I like to think of it as a belated Easter gift from her to me since she obviously reads the site and knows I love her tighter, fitter, amazing hick body. So like a good, spoiled brat whore country girl, she gave me what is to her a virtual Easter blowjob, which is apparently the only gift I got for Easter this year so far.

But you can change that by just WISHING ME A BELATED EASTER ON FACEBOOK CUZ I DESERVE IT FOR ALL THE HARD WORK I DO FOR YOU LIKE POSTING MILEY UPSKIRT PICS WHEN I’M HUNGOVER AND NOT MOTIVATED TO LEAVE THE FUCKING HOUSE YOU FUCKING LEECHES!!!



I approve of this message:
 
 
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article Miley Cyrus / Pussy / sexy / Sluts / Vagina with the title Miley Cyrus No Panties Upskirt Pic. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/04/miley-cyrus-no-panties-upskirt-pic.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...