Miley Cyrus Flashing Tits Pic!!!


Miley Cyrus is going to be the death of me. I have fallen hard for her “wholesome, bratty LA kid billionaire with a hick accent from a broken home and an embarrassing father” trap.

All because she’s looking amazing, tight bodied, the way I want my young pussy I like to think about fucking…but don’t actually fuck. You know, they look 16 when they’re actually 19, making that shit legal.

From showing titties to crotch flashing, she’s worth paying attention to. Miley does things right, from slutting out when she was underage to maintaining her figure and cock-teasing ways. I am in love. Thank you Disney for breeding such a fine specimen of fucked-up child star slut.


I approve of this message:


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article boobs / Breasts / Miley Cyrus / Nipples / Sluts / Titties with the title Miley Cyrus Flashing Tits Pic!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/04/miley-cyrus-flashing-tits-pic.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...